Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bakery Story SweetCo Goals

I have just completed a few goals in the process of getting the SweetCo Station.
First you have to
buy 24 sprinkle tiles
buy 8 SweetCo swirl wallpapers
buy 6 SweetCo tables
cook 20 Raspberry Macarons

(this may be inaccurate as you complete goals it will tell you what to buy. Feel free to comment the exact order of items to buy if you know)

Once the SweetCo Station is unlocked, you are give one for free, but you have to buy one more to make progress in the goal.
In a separate goal, The Secret Ingredient, you have to bake 20 Fluffalanche Cupcakes using the SweetCo Station
There are two more recipes in the SweetCo Station that are locked.
It is easy to build a SweetCo Station
4 screws
4 red potions

After completing Natasha's First Masterpiece, which is baking 25 Carmel Supremo Cupcakes, you lastly unlock the last dessert into a new goal called A Devilish Dessert. You must serve 30 Lil' Devil Cupcakes.

Then the last recipe unlocks to be called King Sweet. You must serve 35 of these and they take one whole day to bake. This is a very expensive recipe. Costs 4840 coins to bake.

Once you complete this goal, the goal of SweetCo is over and your reward is a Chocolate Waterslide that takes up ALOT of room! Haha more than the crystal piano o.o

If you have completed the entire goal for the SweetCo, please comment and share your bakery story. I have now opened comments, although I don't know why you can't follow my blog... If theres a computer techy let me know!

As always happy baking! And add me for tips and gifts ID: suhlesstwong

















29 comments:

  1. Very good outline of this appliance! I really appreciate knowing what I'm striving for. Happy baking to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your positive comment :) This is why I blog, for people like you. Happy baking to you too!

      Delete
  2. I am beginning to wonder if it's worth striving for these goals. What happens if you just don't fulfill them? It's like spending so much for peanuts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all up to you, but one reason I complete the goals is so I can add more recipes for my shop. I know what you mean though by spending so much just to get the water slide. I'm not into decorating my bakery, and I have no room for this giant thing anyway, but again, it's all up to you if you want to complete it thoroughly for the water slide, or just complete enough for the recipes.

      Delete
    2. It's all up to you, but one reason I complete the goals is so I can add more recipes for my shop. I know what you mean though by spending so much just to get the water slide. I'm not into decorating my bakery, and I have no room for this giant thing anyway, but again, it's all up to you if you want to complete it thoroughly for the water slide, or just complete enough for the recipes.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to post awesome suggestions. I also like to finish the different goals, if nothing more than for the challenge. Do you happen to know if you can choose the skip option and still get the reward? I have not tried the skip option yet. Thanks again:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can still get the reward if you skip. I did this for the music goal because I didn't want to pay 20 gems for the trumpet player. Skipping for 2 gems was obviously cheaper, and I still got the ultimate reward :)

      Delete
  4. All I want is the cupcake tree. What do I have to do to unlock it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the very late response... im sorry but you can't unlock it without going through the SweetCo goals :/

      Delete
  5. is there more goals after you finish the sweetCo goals? I am about to finish all my king sweets and I could not get any information about future goals..it would completely kill the game for me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi :) there are supposed to be more, such as the tea time goals and the most recent pirate goals. the tea time goals just ended a few days go, but i believe teamlava will bring them back. best of luck to u

      Delete
  6. Where do I find the sweet co stations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in the appliance tab :) (ovens stoves etc can be found)

      Delete
  7. How do you get the sweetco table it in goals and you can't get it. What do you ha e to do? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the very latae response, i didnt get your notification :/ do you still need help?

      Delete
  8. I can't unlock the table :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I do not compete goals quick enough for whatever reason and miss out on rewards Will I ever have another chance to get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, it depends on which goal. Is it the SweetCo Goals? If it is a fairly recent goal like the Movie Night or Halloween, they may appear within three months, although i dont think the Halloween one will since it's seasonal

      Delete
  10. Wow! So glad I found this site. I was going crazy trying to figure out how to get the sweetco goals. Big thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Which oven do you need to make the fluffalanche cupcake?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes that's my question too which machine/station/ cooker do I need to buy to make Fluffalanche Cupcakes??

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Snack Box ราคาถูก

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have unlocked + bought the sweetco tables, baked all the fluffalanche cupcakes, but it seems that I am unable to purchase the sweetco chairs as they dont appear in the tab. Do u know what I can do to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm stuck on all the sweetco goals and can't buy the chairs, waterfall or tree - i've completed the rest of the 3 challenges but all these are either locked or not available to buy, Help!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, were you able to get any solution to this?

      Delete
  17. Where do i find the sweetco frosting waterfalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The waterfall if I'm correct is in tab with things you put on your wall.

      Delete