Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bakery Story Goals 5/1 Cinco de Mayo

Hooray! New goals for Bakery Story! This is Cinco de Mayo themed. At first I thought they would be Mothers day themed... Oh well...

As of now I have completed the first part of the goal and waiting for neighbors to send materials! I will update as soon as possible to give you guys leaks to the rewards. I believe you have to finish Le Throwdown goal before you complete the Fine Furnishing goal.
To make the Puebla Drink Maker, you need a lot of help from neighbors.
8 maracas
12 sombreros

Here are the new recipes too!
Horchata
Chocolate Mexicana
Agua Fresca

One confusing part about this quest is later on there will be three goals going at the same time
Flower Power
Panaderia Party
Furnishing Fiesta

In order to unlock the pueblo counter, you must finish Panaderia Party, to unlock the piñata you must unlock Flower Power.

Once Flower Power is complete, according to 💚Pupcakes💚, the Pueblo Ovens are unlocked.
Materials needed:
5 Flags
10 Peppers
Also at the same time another goal pops up where you must leave 2 tips and add 1 neighbor.
Then "Back to Baking" goal is opened. You must own 2 Puebla ovens and serve 30 Pan Dulces.
Then "Here, Piggy, Piggy" is opened. You must prepare 40 Marranitos.
Next, "Got (3) Milks?" must be completed. You must serve 50 Tres Leches Cakes! Wow 50! Build those ovens! Haha
Once it is completed, this is the ultimate prize! A mariachi band! Scroll down for pics:)
Big thanks to 💚Pupcakes💚 ( ID: yearningforyarn )!!

if anyone gets ahead in the quests, feel free to send me a screenshot! If you email me at suhlesstwong@gmail.com of your screenshot, I'll promote your bakery on my website and publicize your Storm ID for new neighbors. As always if you like, add me ID: suhlesstwong Happy baking!~~





















 ( Photo courtesy of Pupcakes ID: yearningforyarn)

(Photo courtesy of Pupcakes ID: yearningforyarn)


(Photo courtesy of Pupcakes ID: yearningforyarn)
(Photo courtesy of Pupcakes ID: yearningforyarn)


34 comments:

  1. Thanks. I was confused about panaderia party, since I didn't see it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. after cooking on the cino ovens whats the reward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reward is a mariachi band! the last picture is the band ^

      Delete
  3. Hey add me my storm id is loulabelle1994

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me BayCarry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the mariachi band get unlocked immediately? I just finished my 50 tres leches & haven't gotten anything. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disregard my previous comment, I found the band

      Delete
  6. Is it impossible to get these items once time runs out? Because I just unlocked Flower Power and I only have 11 days left...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I don't think so... Sometimes Team Lava brings back all the goals at the end of the year. If you need any items to build oven/drink machine add me and let me know :) ID: suhlesstwong

      Delete
  7. hello what will happen if i get to complete the Flower Power in time (i have 14 days and knowing that 16 hours to cook each) but i don't have much time left for Panaderia party (to unlock the pinata) w/c is 10 days and Furnishing a Fiesta (to unlock the counters) w/c is 10 days too.. pls help... what should i do??? TT^TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) try to build as many drink machines and ovens as possible! Keep asking neighbors to send you parts, if you need more help add me! ID: suhlesstwong
      I hope you can complete it!

      Delete
  8. Hey guys add me up..lilyhk1994....i had doubts on that pinatas thing...nw m clear abt it....tks..

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do I learn the Caramel Supremo Cupcakes recipe? Which oven do I need to build? it's for Natasha's First Masterpiece. Add me id is dkay888

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must complete the secret ingredient goal :)which is to
      pay 40,000 coins
      serve 20 fluffalanche cupcakes
      have 2 sweetco cupcake trees

      (you get the trees by completing proof is in the frosting goal btw)
      hope this helps and ill add you as soon as i can:)

      Delete
  10. How long do goals last? I just got back to BS today but waiting for TL to transfer to my new phone. I'm level 40 and love Mex so I don't wanna miss out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sadly 8 more days I believe :( I hope you unlock the ovens and drink machine at least! If you are my neighbor already, post on my wall : urgent requests
      when you come back and ill gift you parts and hibiscus flowers
      ID suhlesstwong

      Delete
    2. They finally transferred my game and yikes it's only 3 days left!! I've invited you and had a meltdown on your wall lol. I'm the one named kiane

      Delete
  11. I am confused about the Mexican candy. It is not on the gift list so what do I send? Also it says to send it to 6 neighbors but I currently have 2. Can I send it to the same 2 neighbors or do I need to send it to 6 different ones? If so I am in need of neighbors.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was confused about that too, but all you have to do is visit 6 of your neighbors and it will automatically "send" it to them. Its weird cuz the Mexican candy isn't even a real tangible item! It isn't used for anything haha so yeah just visit your 6 neighbors :) doesnt matter if they are inactive or not

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much I really appreciate it.

      I am now needing 3 more neighbors :)

      Delete
    3. If you still need neighbors or if you want to add me my ID is: WolfBoyLover8. Add me if you want. :)

      Delete
  12. I'm at the ' back to baking' quest and only 2 days left, is there any way to get at least all the recipes for the oven? I have 3 ovens now and need 14 more hours (without sleep) to complete this quest, the 2 follow up quests seem impossible to achieve in this amount of time, any advise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry this is very late... but you can build as many appliances as possible and use gems if you have any. Sorry i could not help right away :/

      Delete
  13. Can you unlock the Puebla oven if you use gems to skip the Furnishing A Fiesta goal? I really want the Puebla oven, but there are only 14 hrs left for this event...Please answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I noticed that two of the three recipes were locked on the Puebla oven, however. How do you unlock the rest of the recipes?

      Delete
    2. This happened to me a few goals back where the recipes were locked forever. I believe the only way to unlock them are through the goals, sadly :/

      Delete
  14. Thank you very much with the info!!! Add me if you want: hopestar153

    ReplyDelete
  15. I unlocked the puebla drink maker but never got to the other goals (furnishing a fiesta, le throwdown, etc.) do you know if it is still possible to complete these goals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry:/ I'm not sure since I already completed them when they first came out... You could have ran out of time, did you notice how many days left the goal board said unil you could complete them?

      Delete
  16. hi at what level does the pueblo oven unlock actually ??? if you cant remember do u roughly remember if it was in the 50s or 60s or 70s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should have been available to people over level 20, but you have to do the Cinco De Mayo Goals to unlock it, hope I answered your question :) if not just comment

      Delete