Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bakery Story Thanksgiving Goals

Hi my dear bakers! 
My apologies for the super late post. As you know I said that I've started college this year, and this week has been so hectic! I finished my midterms and praying and hoping for good grades! Now that it's the weekend I can finally catch my breath and post for you guys :) 
If you wanna know about my personal life feel free to follow my personal Instagram @suhlesstwong
Anyways, here are the goals that I'm so excited about!

1. Falling in Season
Buy 10 Fall Trees Wallpapers
Buy 14 Fall Leaves Tiles
Costs: 
Rewards: $2,620    70XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks: Fall Fountain



2. Fall Fizz
Buy 1 FallFountain (I recommend 5 or more)
Serve 10 Cranberry Fizz
Buy 2 Autumn Windows
Costs: 
Rewards: $2,660  70XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks: Apple Fizz


To build a Fall Fountain:

5 Red Leaf Gears
5 Pilgrim Turkeys


Recipes:

Cranberry Fizz ~ costs: $1,200 to make/ 475 servings/ 2 hours

Apple Fizz ~ costs: $1,700 to make/ 700 servings/ 4 hours

Pumpkin Spice Fizz ~ costs: $2,080 to make/ 900 servings/ 6 hours



3. Apple Fizz Fun
Serve 12 Apple Fizz
Buy 4 Fall Counters
Costs: 
Rewards: $2,700    75XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks: Pumpkin Spice Fizz



4. Pumpkin Spice
Serve 14 Pumpkin Spice Fizz
Ask Neighbors for 8 Fall Leaves
Costs:
Rewards: $2,775    75XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks: Fall Oven



5. Cornucopia Creativity
Buy 2 Fall Ovens (I recommend 5 or more) 
Prepare 20 Candy Cornucopias
Serve 20 Candy Cornucopias
Costs:
Rewards: $2,880    80XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks: Fall Cupcake Display


How to build a Fall Oven:

5 Red Leaf Gears
5 Pilgrim Turkeys
5 Fuses
5 Turkey Decors


Recipes:
Candy Cornucopia: ~ costs: $1,160 to make/ 450 servings/ 2 hours

Turkey Cupcake ~ ???

Pilgrim Pops ~ ???



6. Fall Invite Fun
Visit 12 Community Members
Leave 12 Tips
Buy 2 Fall Cupcake Displays
Costs:
Rewards: $3,000  85XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks: Turkey Cupcake



7. Fall Placements
Buy 4 Fall Chairs
Buy 4 Fall Tables
Costs: 
Rewards: $3,300    90XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks: Fall Tree
 



8. Thanksgiving Treats
Prepare 25 Turkey Cupcakes
Serve 25 Turkey Cupcakes
Buy 1 Fall Tree
Costs:
Rewards: $3,470    95XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks:



9. A Tasty Pilgrimage
Prepare 30 Pilgrim Pops
Serve 30 Pilgrim Pops
Costs:
Rewards: $3,700    100XP
Total Cost:
Grand Prize: Fall Baker
Grand Total:



6 comments:

  1. Is this quest already over? Wonder why i didnt recieve this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so upset because I didn't get this quest either !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hun you download it from amazon so you download the amazon app in the app store once u download it there you open the app and in the search bar search for bakery thanksgiving and install its absolutly free no charge i didnt have it eigther untill one of my neighbors told me :)

      Delete
  3. You download it from amazon app so first download amazon app in the google store or play store then search for bakery thanks giving and install its completly free

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received the Fall Fizz quest but I cannot find the Cranberry Fizz in my cookbook. How am I going to serve it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to buy the fall fountain.

      Delete