Monday, December 14, 2015

Restaurant Story 2 Cruise Ship Catering November 2015

So we all wonder if the Cruise Ship Catering goals are possible without spending gems. I must say that of all of the catering goals that RS2 has had I have NOT been able to complete a single one. 
This time. I made sure to no-life this game to prove my point that it is impossible!

I've made timers and alarms to remind me to check my food and when the ingredients restocked. I've played this game since it came out and I am at only level 44. And I only have been able to upgrade my stocks to 4. 

However when I encounter instances where you send ingredients, I make sure to check my market every ten minutes. Yes it has been successful, but every time you complete a goal, 4 cruise ship symbols become less and less even so for 3,2, and 1. 1 cruise ship symbol fills the ship with an unrecognizable amount.  

Even as I no-lifed this game I could only do so much in one day. Making it impossible for me to complete. 
So I cooked the food that was coming up next and as soon as it hit midnight I loaded them on the ship. 


But it still did not help.

And as you get closer and closer to the end, the cruise ship points are worth less than they were at the beginning. 
For example here's the bar before loading the cucumber sandwich which is worth 2 points. 


Now here's the bar after. It's as if I loaded less than 1 point compared to the beginning. 


Not only that but they kept giving me 1 point dishes or ingredients to load. Or dishes that would be impossible to finish before time is up. 


I constantly checked the market every 10 minutes. Set alarms for all my dishes and still. I could only get this far 


This is how far I get when this game basically takes over my life. I don't see how people who have the time to play or can't afford gems can complete this. 

This is how I did on January's Cruiseship Goal:
Again, not enough time in one day to fill up the bar. I set timers and even refreshed items that was impossible to complete. 



No comments:

Post a Comment