Sunday, January 31, 2016

Bakery Story Healthy Resolution Goals 1/16

Let me be honest, I'm not that thrilled for January's goal. Yes I get the idea that they're promoting a healthy lifestyle, but I could be more excited for something seasonal. New Years is a difficult approach because for one, New Years is a one day thing that people find most celebration as the clock strikes midnight. 
Anyways, let's get started. 

1. A Fresh Start
Buy 8 Fruits and Vegs Wallpapers
Buy 16 Gold Star Floor Tiles
Costs:
Rewards: $2,620    70XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks: Healthy Oven



2. Happy Trails to You
Build 1 Healthy Oven (although I recommend 7 if you have a lot of generous neighbors)
Serve 14 Trail Mixes
Costs
Rewards: $2,660    70XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks: Happy Bark


To build a Healthy Oven:

8 Oven Elements
8 Carrot Knobs


Recipes:




3. Bake Or Break
Serve 16 Happy Barks
Buy 2 Fruity Neons
Costs:
Rewards: $2,700    75XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks: Hearty Muffins 



4. Huffin' & Puffin' with Muffins
Serve 18 Hearty Muffins
Visit 12 Community Members
Leave 12 Tips
Costs:
Rewards: $2,775   75XP and one Resolute Drink
Total Cost:
Unlocks: Resolute Drinks



5. Shake and Break
Build 2 Resolute Drinks (I prefer 10)
Prepare 20 Morning Shakes
Serve 20 Morning Shakes
Costs:
Rewards: $2,880    80XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks:


To build a Resolute Drink:

8 Oven Elements
8 Gold Star Knobs


Recipes:




6. Flour Power
Ask Neighbors for 5 Wheat Flour
Have 2 Healthy Bakers
Costs:
Rewards: $3,000   85XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks:



7. A Fresher Look 
Buy 4 Juicy Tables
Buy 4 Juicy Chairs
Costs:
Rewards: $3,470   95XP
Total Cost:
Unlocks:



8. Shakes and Weights
Rewards: $3,300   90XP
Total Costs:
Unlocks:


9. Sinless Sweets
Prepare 30 Sinless Sweets
Serve 30 Sinless Sweets
Have 1 New Bike
Costs:
Rewards: $3,700   100XP
Grand Total Cost:
Grand Prize: Yoga Class



I have yet to find any one of my neighbors display Yoga Class, I honestly don't want it in my bakery, but here I will display it. It is the one that is outlined with  a yellow border. If anything the only reason continuing on with the goals are for my blog viewers and for the gems as you gain masteries on the recipes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment