Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dragon Story new Battle Arena and Quest Outpost

Sorry this is late but I'll just post this anyway. These new outposts are really helpful. You can select dragons to travel to find items for you. I have my Island Dragon looking for Mystic Maps for me at the moment so I won't be able to put up a chart just yet of which dragons look for what. Also the battle arena, a random dragon is set before you to battle. When you win a battle you receive a piece for the Leviathan Dragon. However to craft this dragon you need 99 pieces! So 99 battles to win? If anyone knows more than me please feel free to comment :)

Also the brand new Stone Dragon has arrived! Not sure the breeding combos for the Stone... I'll let you know asap!





1 comment:

  1. There is a dragon stuck in my quest outpost. Cannot start a new quest or finish the current one even though the timer is set to all zeros. What can I do to fix this?

    ReplyDelete