Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fact of the day Bakery Story and Featured Player of the week (FPOTW)

We all know how annoying it can be when we send our neighbors gifts but we're always interrupted with the sign saying that they've received the max amount of gifts for today. Well, my neighbor kiane and I figured that material requests use up our maxed 20 gifts of the day. Kiane needed one last tulip, so I tried sending her one, however I could not send any to her. She declined one gift and sure enough, I was then able to send her a gift. So if you desperately need a gift, but you are maxed, delete a request. If you don't want to delete a request, you can always visit that neighbor and gift them in their bakery. I believe this works on restaurant story as well.
This may not be true so I'm asking people to try this out ! If it works please comment! Thanks ! As always add me if you'd like ID: suhlesstwong

Featured Player of the Week
lunchibakery bought the Pastel Basket and received a beautiful Pastel Hutch! Please add ID: lunchizoo8819 . Lunchibakery has been active in the Cinco de Mayo quests as well! (you can see the cute little piƱata next to the pastel hutch) Thanks lunchi for the daily tips,gifts, and allowing me to feature you:)

I absolutely love the Pastel theme :) if anyone else has bought from the Pastel Basket and received a different prize, please screenshot me a pic at my email: suhlesstwong@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Her Id shouldn't have an n in it.. it should be luchizoo8819 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O no! I think we misunderstood each other. I declined a gift from someone to me not a request. It was like chocolate cake or brownies or some such. But what you're saying makes sense too. It's worth a try actually. I'll give it a shot.

    I know with requests you shouldn't overload and request from everyone at the same time. It will just jam the system. That's why at reset you always see things like "Baker requested nails 18 hours ago". Another way that'll happen is if 20 neighbors fill requests for you. The 21st and up neighbor's approvals will get locked until reset.

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip. It may explain why sometimes I couldn't get the last part for an appliance until the reset. I sent out many requests and felt strange that I could even get one. It all made sense now.

    ReplyDelete