Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm Back!!! but need help......

Hey guys! Thanks for keeping up with my blog and viewing it even though I've been gone.  I just started the new Boardwalk goals and I assume you guys are already finished with them...

By any chance if you are just now starting the goals, whether it be restaurant story or bakery story, if you like to contribute to my blog you can snapshot me a photo of your progress and I'll promote you and your bakery for more neighbors, tips, and gifts :D

As for my dragon breeders out there, if you know any new combinations for the Jade or Shell dragon, just comment! :)
Just email your screenshots at suhlesstwong@gmail.com
(I'm preferably looking for screenshots that look like the pictures in my previous blog)
As always happy cooking, baking, and breeding

No comments:

Post a Comment