Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weekly Update 12/3

Happy holidays my bakers and chefs!❄️❄️❄️
It's the update we've all been waiting for! 

Restaurant Story:
I am soo pleased with the new tables and chairs! They light up! Also a limited edition train set that also will light your restaurant! I'd love to get t but it's 41 gems X__X 

Bakery Story:
Yeah there's new tables and chairs but not as elaborate as the restaurant chairs and tables. However, there's a new couch! The Peppermint Couch. Bakery Story has even coming up with fancy cute little couches lately which I will add to my collection :) 

Anyways, I'm anticipating the new Christmas goals, they should be here very soon!!


As always if you think you have an outstanding bakery/restaurant feel free to send me a snapshot so I can feature you on Instagram, my bakery/restaurant wall, and my blog. Send photos to suhlesstwong@gmail.com 
Or tag me on Instagram @teamlavagames

No comments:

Post a Comment