Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Weekly Update 11/20 and BAKERY/RESTAURANT CONTEST

Hey bakers and chefs!

πŸ‚πŸπŸ‚I'm SOO excited about these wonderful new items! πŸ‚πŸπŸ‚
The autumn/thanksgiving goals has brought some detailed and lovely decorations as well as the delicious seasonal food! 
Since this is my favorite update so far, I've decided to hold a decoration contest! 
I've already featured 3 beautiful bakeries and now I want to reward those who spend a lot of time decorating! 

Here are the items 

And new recipes in Restaurant Story


So here are the rules for the contest

1. Bakery/restaurant must have items from the November goals
2. Use of new items from this weeks weekly update
3. Be creative! 
4. Send me a snapshot and your StormID of your bakery/restaurant to suhlesstwong@gmail.com

Contest ends December 1!

3 winners will be selected from both Restaurant and Bakery Story

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰The winners will be featured on this blog includingπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
(After I add you as a neighbor)
πŸ’°2 weeks of tips
🎁2 weeks of the gifts of your choice
I will post your storm ID on the blog for people to add you 
πŸ“·An individual post and shoutout on Instagram 

Happy decorating guys and send in those screenshots ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment