Monday, November 4, 2013

Zombie Dragon and Tips for Summoning

Hiya dragon breeders! 
Oven been trying to breed all the Halloween Dragons for you but sadly, I was only successful with one this whole week:(
After breeding Forest+Magic 10 times,
At 28 hours, I finally bred the Zombie Dragon


Now I'm currently working on finding the combo for the limited edition Pumpkin Dragon

CONFIRMED-

Not only that but a new element is here! The Metal Dragon!
Rumor has it Water+Light = Metal 
CONFIRMED: 



Also 3 more days to Carve Pumpkins, get Witches Hats, and get Candy Corns to summon the two dragons Wrath and Headless
I found its best to get Candy Corn by harvesting one farm at a time. 
For example, open Dragon Story
Click on your farm that needs to be harvested. DONT HARVEST OTHER FARMS YET
then collect money from all your habitats. 
Close the app
Come back and open the app in 30 minutes
Then harvest again and you should get Candy Corn

If you harvest consecutively then your chance at getting Candy Corn from all farms are very low. 


Anyways happy breeding! Get those limited dragons! Any questions or if you want I show off your dragons to me for a feature on my blog and Instagram,
Email me at suhlesstwong@gmail.com
Or tag me on Instagram @teamlavagames

No comments:

Post a Comment