Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dazzling Autumn Bakeries

Hey guys! I must say I have seen so much creativity of decorations from my neighbors. 
I have chosen my top 3 favorite Autumn Bakeries 
( In no particular order )

Here is Café de Playa's bakery!
I love the way she placed the Cranberry Candles as center pieces as well as the Pumpkin Bouquets for the center. There's a lovely Acorn patterned tiling too. She has the grand prize, the Bakesgiving  Cornucopia in the front of her bakery to dazzle her customers. 
Here is her ID so you can add her:) she is a well trusted and loyal neighbor ❤️She never makes her customers unhappy, that's why he has a rating of 100❤️


Next we have Sweet Treats's bakery

And her customers
Not only does she have this year's Autumn food on her menu, but last year's as well which customers love. Also with a rating of 100❤️


Last but not least we have Sunny Day Cafe's bakery

I also love his tile pattern with the Acorn tile and Fall leaves tile
His customers enjoy eating here giving him a rating of 100❤️

Thank you so much dear neighbors for letting me share your awesome bakeries! 

If you think you have a notable bakery let me know and send me a screenshot to suhlesstwong@gmail.com

Happy baking!



No comments:

Post a Comment