Thursday, January 2, 2014

Best of Christmas 2013

As I look back on the year, I saw some outstanding bakeries and restaurants 

For bakeries:
We've got a cute design by Café de Playa 
I love how the Light-Up Tree stands in the middle and how the Holiday Cupcakes are the center pieces of the customers tables.  The Magic of Christmas adds a nice touch to her bakery's entrance. 

Next we have Gambinas bakery
I love how she has created a snowflake design with her tables on a lovely mix of random blue tiles. 
Customers enjoy eating Gingerbread Cookies!

Decoration that never can go wrong is from 2012's Christmas goals
💚Pupcakes💚 displays them very well with the snowy tiles to create a scene in the snow. She also adds this year's Snowball Fight and Snowman Baker. 



Last but not least we have Kaffeekännchen's bakery
Her awesome design is self explanatory. I love her use of the Xmas Lights Tables to creat the X and the Light-Up Trees

For restaurants:
Autumn Bistro is normally known for her great Autumn decor but for the holidays, she's transformed her restaurant into an icy wonderland. 
I love how she uses these tables and puts an Ornament Counter for the centers. She has got a Tree Ice Sculpture  from the Sleigh Crate :) it goes well with the Illuminated Tree wallpaper 


Next we have a restaurant from Recipe Box Cafe
As you can see, she has made a Christmas tree out of tables with a golden table to top the tree. Not only is the tree outstanding, but on the side of her restaurant she has last two years ago's goal items to parade the way for the Christmas Visitor  


And finally we have Happy Holiday's restaurant. 
Not only do I love her tree, but also the Reindeer Stable and her strands of Christmas lights all around her walls. This restaurant has the feeling of Christmas :) 

Thank you to all my neighbors for being outstanding with your decorations!

If you think you have a bakery or restaurant that is amazingly decorated, let me know! Send me a screenshot to suhlesstwong@gmail.com or direct photo me on Instagram @teamlavagames 
Happy New Year everyone !




No comments:

Post a Comment