Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hey guys ! Even on New Years Teamlava makes the effort to stay with the seasons. 
Here are the new items of 2014 
Bakery Story doesn't have that much, I was expecting some seasonal food added to the ovens but there isn't...

Restaurant Story has new recipes but the Tomato Drink is random.. Lol 
I especially love the Bubbly Fountain and Starry theme. 

Dragon Story: I totally recommend buying the Gilded Dragon ! For a short time it is only 300 gold ! I've been saving up so I got mine today! I you were wanting to buy more than one... 
Too bad:/ you're only limited to one (I guess because they don't want us to be wealthy with gold haha)
If there are some breeding combos with the Gilded to make other gold producing dragons I'll let you know




No comments:

Post a Comment