Monday, July 29, 2013

COMING SOON

Hey guys! As you can tell I switched back to my old layout, I hope it's better to navigate through and to see.  However, because of this layout, I can't put out announcements in the sidebar since there is no sidebar!
So, for the Coming Soon Photos I will create separate posts for them so you all can see it.
If you don't like going on to Blogger everyday to make sure you can get first looks on the new items
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM if you want INSTANT updates.
@teamlavagames
not too hard right?
Well, here is the preview for the new released items,

For Bakery Story, we're back to pirates again! (Table or chair may cost gems and the other coins)
 For Restaurant Story, a new Buffet Display! (I think this one will cost gems)

As always, happy cooking and baking! If you like the old layout and the posts about the future items, please comment! and remember to follow on instagram for instant updates! @teamlavagames

No comments:

Post a Comment