Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New ish layout... You like?

To my mobile device users, this new template of the blog is actually what it looks like when using PC or Mac.  If you like this way better or you don't let me know! What's difference besides appreance is that there is a sidebar that includes sneak peeks of TeamLava's new items or dragons, also there is  weekly poll, and I feature my POTW(player of the week) here.  So if you were a POTW and never noticed that I featured you, I'm sorry, I thought the mobile version had the sidebar as well... Anyways, hope you enjoy my original layouts. Please comment and happy breeding, cooking, and baking.  As always feel free to add me
StormID: suhlesstwong

2 comments:

  1. it's a little harder to navigate, nothing excessively. And I didn't know you had a sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I edit my blog on PC so I've always had the sidebar. I thought the mobile version had the sidebar but it doesnt haha I'll be experimenting with better layouts for mobile version

      Delete