Saturday, July 27, 2013

Weekly Update 7/24 Bakery Restaurant and Dragon Story

Sorry this is late but here are the new items for Bakery and Restaurant Story. I love the idea of a picnic theme in Bakery Story! Perfect for summer :) 
In Restaurant Story, there are new recipes 

And in both games, limited edition items I believe only a day or two left...
In Dragon Story, a few new things. 
Craftable Dragons are now reed able to create the Gemstone Dragon! I've been trying to breed one with my Pear+Sapphire or Sapphire+Emerald or Topaz+Pearl etc...  Also, a new type of dragon is now available! The Leon. Ill let you breeders know combos when I can confirm them. If you know some, feel free to comment!

In the Pirate Chest I listed the different items you can win, I hope u can see it. If not comment and let me know :) 
As always, happy Baking and Cooking!




No comments:

Post a Comment