Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dragon Story Soccer Quests 6/23

Hi my dragon breeders !

If you didn't know already, there are new quests to get soccer themed items and dragons in honor of the FIFA World Cup!

Here are ways to gather Soccer Balls 

1. A different way from all other quests is by getting a Silver Trophy or Gold Trophy. 
(DO NOT BUY A SILVER TROPHY before you start. A Silver Trophy is the first prize of the quests !!)
A Silver Trophy gives 4 Soccer Balls every 4 hours, while a Gold Trophy gives 16 Soccer Balls every 4 hours. Downside, they cost 150 Gold and 450 Gold... Not really worth it especially after time runs out. 

2. Planting:
What you plant is how much you get. Meaning that if you plant Scalypears which take 20 hours to grow, you will get 20 Soccer Balls. 
I recommend planting Scalypears because if you planted Fireapples every hour, you will only get one soccer ball per hour per farm. What if you can play Dragon Story every hour ? Then you can't keep growing. But with the Scalypears, you can wait almost a full day and you will collect 20 Soccer Balls per farm. The same as if you checked your device every hour. 

3. Quest Outpost:
The first quest at the outpost called 
GOOOOOOOOOAL ! 
(I think I got all the O's....)
Can get 4 Soccer Balls per 4 hours, like the Silver Trophy. 
I highly recommend using your Air Dragons for an extra 4 Soccer Balls, even though it's a small amount, it will add up! Especially when you collect from the Silver Trophy
Just think:
24 hours in a day, and you have 6 potential times to collect from the Outpost and Trophy, so 24X2= 48 per day, not to mention how many farms you have! 

4. Battles
Since they are available every hour, there is only 1 Soccer Ball per win. 


Now with the 2 Day battle to win a Cleopatra Dragon, you can get
2 Soccer Balls!


5. Hatching Dragons ! 
Again, same concept. If you hatch a rare 
12 hour dragon, you will get 12 Soccer Balls. If you hatch a common 4 hour dragon, you will get 4 Soccer Balls. 




1. Silver Trophy 
You only 25 Soccer Balls. 
They're basically giving this one away for free! (Just plant some Scalypears. No biggie. Or hatch a dragon!)



2. Soccer Field - this is a habitat for Soccer types only!! 

Okay, this is quite a stretch. 
You'll need 450 Soccer Balls. 



3. Germany Dragon 
You'll need 900 Soccer Balls



4. USA Dragon
Unlocks at 1,700 Soccer Balls



5. England Dragon
Unlocks at 2,600 Soccer Balls



Community Prizes
Unlocks at 600 Soccer Balls
A) Soccer Net
At 54,000,000 Soccer Balls



B) Soccer Dragon
Unlocks at 144,000,000 Soccer Balls



C) Brazil Dragon
Unlocks at 252,000,000



Yay! We did it!! Enjoy your Soccer Type dragons!!

6 comments:

  1. My soccer field is no where to be found. What can I do? I have a soccer dragon ready and no where to put it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Have you checked your storage? Click Storage then click the tab that says ALL, the habitat will not be under Decorations. If it's not there let me know :) Hope I helped

      Delete
  2. hi, I sold my soccer field by accident (really silly) and now I cant put my dragon anywhere, how to I buy another one? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I'm really sorry but they aren't for sale at the moment.... Maybe in the near future they will be, but from past quests like these that habitats haven't gone for sale.. Sorry :(

      Delete
  3. I placed my soccer field down and now it wont go in storage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried refreshing the app? Or if you turn your device completely off then on. Let me know if it still wont

      Delete