Monday, June 9, 2014

Restaurant Story Seashore Goals 6/4/14

I'm so sorry I'm late with these goals. 
If you're interested in learning a bit about me, here's a quick update with my life. 

I graduate from high school last Saturday with honors and in the top 25 of my class. I will be attending University of California Santa Cruz in the fall as a marine biology major. 
This summer will be hectic with college preparation but I will keep in touch with my TeamLava games :) ( if you wish to see me/meet my life follow @suhlesstwong on Instagram )

Anyways! Without further a do, here are the goals! 
And my Bakery Story players, I'm sorry but there are NO goals this month... So far :( I know disappointing ...

1. Crab Critter Festival
Buy 7 Weathered Wood Wallpapers
Buy 14 Sandy Shore Tiles
Costs:
Rewards: $2,610   70XP
Unlocks: Coral Counter



2. Coconut Bliss
Buy 1 Coconut Fountain (but I suggest 5 or more)
Serve 10 Coconut Waters
Costs:
Rewards: $2,650   70XP
Unlocks:


To build a Coconut Fountain you will need:
5 Knobs
5 Nozzles


Recipes:
Coconut Water 
Coconut Cooler
Coconut Cups




3. Restaurant Reef
Buy 3 Coral Counters
Buy 2 Portholes
Costs:
Rewards: $2,700   75XP



4. Where's Chef Lee?
Visit 10 Community Members
leave 10 tips
Buy 1 Nautical Net
Costs:
Rewards: $2,860   80XP(wow no gems?)



5. Coconut Chef
Serve 15 Coconut Cups
Buy 2 Beach Bonfirea
Ask Neighbors for 5 Firewood
Costs:
Rewards: $2,920    80XP



6. Don't Be Shelfish
Have 2 Crab Grills (you get one free and built but I recommend more than 5)
Prepare 25 Crab Cakes
Serve 25 Crab Cakes
Costs:
Rewards: $3,275    90XP


To build a Crab Grill:
5 Red Knobs
5 Springs
5 Paints
5 Red Gears


Here are the recipes:

Crab Cakes 
Crab Claws
Boiled Crab



7. Just Be Claws
Prepare 30 Crab Claws
Serve 30 Crab Claws
Costs:
Rewards: $3,455   95XP
Unlocks: Boiled Crab



8. Curing the Crabby
Prepare 35 Boiled Crabs
Serve 35 Booled Crabs
Costs:
Rewards: $3,680     100XP
and the ultimate prize: Pier Fishing



As I have mentioned before, New Mui Chai has completed the goals and displayed the Pier wonderfully! 
Congrats New Mui Chai!

Hopefully this restaurant will inspire you to decorate creatively ! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow..Nice Blog.Restaurant Story!........
    Thanks For sharing this Information for Restaurant & Bakery Story!
    Grand5 ResortIndia's Best Best Restaurant in Meerut
    Best Wedding Place in Meerut

    ReplyDelete